I’m Julie Massie, but my friends call me Jewels.
I am a professional photographer who specializes in photographing people in love. If you care to know WHY I specialize in the niche that I do, you can read about it here.
I live in Richmond, Virginia with my sweet little family, but I travel to interesting destinations all over in order to document the lives and stories of my lovely muses.
What I believe in:
- I believe that the courtship should continue long after “I Do’s” are exchanged.
- I believe that marriage is equal parts difficult and beautiful. It’s up to us to focus on the beautiful.
- I believe in spending entire weekends in your jammies. And sometimes weekdays…
- I believe that there is immense power in forgiveness.
- I believe that there is also immense power in Nutella.
- I believe that pound-puppies make the best pets.
- I believe in a God of love.
- I believe in celebrating your inner-quirkiness
- I believe in following your heart, and pursuing your dreams no matter how large or impractical they seem.
Care to know more?